Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random tidbits of my life

I realize that I have not been posting nearly as much as I would like, so my hope for this school year is to get back in the swing of things! I'll be posting at least once a week! 

Well, I started school on Monday... and I've successfully completed my first 4 days of high school! woohoo! It isn't extremely difficult yet (thank goodness!), although I expect algebra will be giving me a hard time soon... we shall see. (:

So I have a confession to make... I'm addicted to Pinterest. And recently I've REALLY been into DIY projects, and so I've been all over Pinterest looking for every possible one for me to do. But then, it happened. I clicked on a pin that one of my friends had pinned, and low and behold it took me to a website. But not just ANY website. This was a website FULL of DIY projects. I do believe the heavens opened and the angels sang the hallelujah chorus as soon as the page opened. If you love DIY projects, then this is the site for you! If you want to check it out, click here. But BE WARNED!! It sucks you in! 

I hope you all are having a lovely day! 


Here are a few of my favorite quotes! enjoy! (:










1 comment:

  1. That first quote you posted is so true! Wouldn't life be different if we lived that idea everyday!

    Libbie
    http://www.blogsbykids.net/

    ReplyDelete